Please note: To worship together safely we ask for the following.
- Please sanitize your hands entering and exiting the building. The sanitizer will be on the font.
- If you require a hymn book or prayer book ask the welcomers.
- Register your attendance with the welcomers.
- Place your offering in the offering bowl on the font as you enter.
- Social distancing – 1.5metres between people. Please do not sit directly behind another worshipper.
- No close personal contact ie, no hand shaking, hugs, ‘greeting of peace’ etc.
- Communion: individual cups will be given out by the communion helper and/or minister.
People receiving communion need to stand at the communion rail 1.5 metres apart.
- Hymn books and prayer books you have used please place on the table at the back of the cathedral for cleaning.
- If you are unwell please stay at home and contact the parish office by phone if you need help.
Thank you for your understanding as we worship together safely.
There is faithful bible teaching and we share the Lord’s Supper using liturgy from the Australian Prayer Book. This service is supported each week by our Cathedral Choir as we sing traditional hymns together.
This is our most diverse service with people of all ages. We are family friendly with kids heading our for Sunday School during the service. There is also a small lounge area for parents with small children. Each week there is vibrant bible teaching, contemporary music.
Each week there is relevant bible teaching and contemporary music.
It is a short prayer book service with the Lords Supper.