From Monday May 18 church buildings are officially open again but with the following restrictions
- any gatherings within the church hall is restricted to 20 people because of floor area 4sq m/person.
- you need to have your attendance registered for each function.
- Social distancing will be applied 1.5 metres between people at all times.
- Hand washing or sanitizing must be performed by people entering and exiting the building.
- No close personal contact ie, no hand shaking, hugs etc.
These above are to protect you and your fellow Christians. If you are unwell please stay at home and contact the parish office by phone if you need help.
The church will ensure that:
- There is a good supply of sanitizing gel, soap and water, gel and paper towels in cloakrooms, kitchens and any other appropriate areas.
- Good regular cleaning of the church buildings, with a focus on surfaces people touch regularly, including such things as rails, chairs and pews, door handles, light switches etc.