Skip to content
In this Covid period we work with various guidelines in our meetings. Some of these are legal requirements.
- Please sanitize your hands when entering and exiting the building. The sanitizer will be on the font and at the main entrance.
- Prayers and hymns are projected onto screens to enable a minimum handling of books. If you require a hymn book, bible or prayer book please ask the welcomers.
- Register your attendance. We recommend you use the SafeWA app. Or ask a welcomer to record your name and phone number.
- Place your offering in the offering bowl on the font as you enter.
- Where possible, observe the 1.5 metre rule between people. In Geraldton it is no longer necessary that we sit in alternate rows. We are now allowed to have full capacity.
- Until we are sure the Perth scare goes no further, elbow tapping is recommended. Hand shaking and hugs, especially with the ministers, are discouraged.
- Those handling the bread during Communion will take precautions by sanitizing. Individual cups will be used with the wine or grape juice. Allow some space for the person next to you.
- P lease place hymn books, bibles and prayer books you have used on the table at the back of the Cathedral for cleaning.
- If you are unwell, it is best to stay at home. Contact us if you need help.